By: Maggie Michalczyk
More Than 50 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes, including Paleo Friendly, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Vegetarian Options to Enjoy All Fall Long!
Pumpkin is not just for pie! With help from Maggie Michalczyk, registered dietitian and creator of the popular Once Upon a Pumpkin blog, you can discover brand-new ways to use your pumpkin, whether fresh or canned. From snacks and side dishes to breakfast, dinner, and dessert, you'll never get tired of the creative ways to use your pumpkin! Recipes include:
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Ginger Oat Bowl (Dairy-Free)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Donuts (Gluten- and Dairy-Free)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Lemon Pumpkin Soup (Gluten-Free and Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin Mac and "Cheese" (Dairy-Free and Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Pie
- Pumpkin Turmeric Hummus (Gluten- and Dairy-Free)
- And many more!
These fantastic recipes are not only delicious but feature paleo-friendly, vegetarian, and gluten- and dairy-free options! Recipes also feature ingredients from your favorite brands, including Libby's, Simple Mills, Quaker, and siggi's. Don't leave your pumpkin for fall baking. Now with The Great Big Pumpkin Cookbook, you can eat all the pumpkin your heart desires all year round!